Jack Wood, P.E.
As a retail market specialist with more than 30 years in structural design and construction administration, Jack brings a wide range of experience and knowledge of construction methods and procedures to his work at Veitas and Veitas. He is known for his expertise in analysis, technical specifications, coordination and presentation.
From retail expansion projects to new shopping center construction to auto dealership upgrades and renovation projects, Jack’s portfolio spans retail operations throughout New England, New York and New Jersey. He’s partnered with East Coast retail powerhouses Stop & Shop and BJ’s Wholesale Club, as well as large well-known retail centers such as Legacy Place and Northwest Park in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Jack resides south of Boston with his wife, and spends his off-time skiing, playing golf, and enjoying his new role as a grandfather.
- University of Vermont, BSCE
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, MBA
- Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineering Certification Board
- Structural Engineers Association of Massachusetts