Robert Guay, P.E.
In his more than 15 years as a structural engineer, Rob has built a strong reputation as a housing specialist. He’s designed and managed residential projects large and small, including multi-million dollar housing communities, mixed-use developments and wood-framed multifamily housing projects.
His portfolio spans wood, concrete and steel structures, with projects across New England and New York— and he is particularly known for his expertise in the design, detailing and construction of multifamily wood-framed housing.
Recently, he’s partnered with the owners and developers of AvalonBay to complete more than 10 successful housing communities, and heads up Veitas and Veitas’ work on Somerville’s Assembly Row mixed-use mega-development.
- University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, BSCE
- Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Structural Engineering Certification Board
- Structural Engineers Association of Massachusetts